These pages are for information purposes only. They are not designed to provide a diagnostic service or to recommend treatment. If you are experiencing problems or discomfort using a computer you should seek the advice of your physician.
Problems related to the operation of a computer usually manifest themselves in the following areas:
I experience difficulty or need advice regarding:
- Doing other Office Tasks (not related to computer)
- Keyboarding or Typing
- Operating a Mouse
- Reading/Viewing Source Documents
- Using a Laptop
- Viewing the computer monitor
- Working while reclined
- Working while standing
- Changing hand dominance
- Do we really need a Numeric Keypad?
- Movements of the wrist joint
- Operating the computer with one hand.
- 3D/2D Animators, 3D Modelers, Graphic Designers, Illustrators, Renderers, 3d Texturers, and Photo Retouchers
- Accountants, Bookeepers and others who do extensive numeric entry
- Word processors, data entry clerks and others who do extensive alphanumeric entry