Contact Ergo Vancouver if you wish to purchase products listed on the website. Preferred method of contact is via e-mail, listing the items you wish to purchase. If you have questions about the products please include those questions in your e-mail. Ergo Vancouver will do its best to ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed purchase.
Ergo Vancouver will provide you with an estimate of the total cost of the products being requested. This estimate will be good for 10 days from the date of the estimate. Taxes, shipping and environmental levies (where applicable) will be included in the price.
For details on returns, click here.
How to pay for your order
Option 1: Money order or bank draft in advance, which can be mailed to our billing address:
200 - 4170 Still Creek Drive
Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6
Once we receive your payment, we will release your order.
Important Note: Please do not send money until the full cost of your order has been calculated. Apart from the cost of the goods themselves there will usually be shipping costs, environmental levies (for electronic goods) and taxes.
Option 2: Mastercard or VISA
You must provide complete information by calling 604-636-2171 (or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales representative will call you back - please do not put credit card information in your e-mail).
For first time customers we require a valid billing address for the cardholder. For security purposes we reserve the right to ship to only the billing address and will advise you if this is the case.
Please Note: We do not take your credit card information online.
Sorry, we do not accept American Express.
Products are not sold on a trial basis. All sales are considered final.
It is understood that the customer has done sufficient research into their needs and understands the products they are purchasing. Any returns would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and would be subject to restocking (minimum of 25%) and other fees. If you believe the product to be damaged then please see the section below.
If you are not sure what you need then:
- Contact Ergo Vancouver and they will discuss your issues and make suggestions (we do not make recommendations). In some situations and depending upon your location it may be possible for a representative to visit your worksite for you to evaluate the product you are considering.
- If you are involved in an ergonomic assessment, talk to the assessor about trying the items being recommended.
Product is Defective on receipt or Product Develops a Defect within the Warranty Period
If you feel your product is defective, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will contact you concerning your issue so that we can attempt to troubleshoot the problem remotely.
Warranty issues typically follow the following process:
- Your first step is to try the product on a different computer and see if the same problem occurs in the same fashion. If it doesn't, it is likely a problem with that specific computer or the software configuration on that computer, as opposed to a defect with the product.
- Contact Ergo Vancouver at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide serial numbers, date of purchase and details of the problem. Ergo Vancouver may suggest other possible resolutions.
- If the problem cannot be corrected and the product is within the warranty period, Ergo Vancouver will authorize a return. Please do not return a product until you have received written (via e-mail) authorization to do so.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the product to Ergo Vancouver.
- Upon receipt of the product Ergo Vancouver will test the product to validate the problem.
- If the product is determined to be faulty and within the warranty period, a replacement product will be sent to the customer at Ergo Vancouver's expense.
- If the problem cannot be replicated then the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Note: This warranty process was established by the product manufacturers. As a distributor, Ergo Vancouver must adhere to this process.
There are 3 other possible situations with respect to warranty:
- The product arrived in a damaged condition, i.e. the box is damaged or the product appears to have been damaged in transit.
In this case, a claim must be made with the courier company. Please advise us of the nature of the damage and keep all packaging (external) and packing (fill, etc.) as all these items will have to be provided to the courier as part of the claim process. We will contact the courier and they will retrieve the parcel (at their expense) within 7-10 business days and evaluate the damage, and then return it to Ergo Vancouver. Once the product is returned to Ergo Vancouver, we will proceed with either a warranty replacement or repair the product at Ergo Vancouver's expense.
NOTE: All our products are shipped FOB Burnaby i.e. if the product is damaged in transit to the customer, we will pursue a claim with the courier company, but the ownership of the product transfers to the customer when the product is picked up from our warehouse. By default, insurance will only cover the first $100 of damage to a product in transit; should you wish full insurance, please mention this when placing your order.
- The purchase is outside of the warranty period.
In this case, the product cannot be covered; in certain limited cases we may be able to repair a product (i.e. replacement of a cable); please contact Ergo Vancouver for more details.
- The warranty is handled directly by the manufacturer.
For certain products, and certain types of warranty issues, the manufacturer will handle the warranty directly. You will be advised if this is the case when you contact us with your issue.